The Illinois MCLE deadline is rapidly approaching! Is it your compliance year? How many credit hours do you have to complete? How do you report your credit?
Top IL MCLE Questions
- What are the mandatory CLE requirements in Illinois?
- Illinois lawyers must complete at least thirty (30) IL CLE credit hours every two years
- Including six (6) mandatory credit hours of Professional Responsibility
- What are the CLE compliance groups in Illinois?
- If your last name begins with A-M, your two-year Illinois CLE compliance period begins July 1 of even numbered years
- If your last name begins with A-M, your two-year Illinois CLE compliance period begins July 1 of odd numbered years
- How are CLE credits reported to the Illinois MCLE Board?
- All Illinois lawyers are required to report CLE compliance, non-compliance or exemptions at the end of the two-year IL CLE reporting period
- The Illinois MCLE Board will mail a Certification Form to each Illinois attorney at the preferred mailing address on file with the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission (ARDC)
If you’re like many attorneys around the country, you have questions about your IL CLE compliance. That’s why we created our Illinois CLE FAQ… so we can help you easily find the information that you need about your IL MCLE compliance! For more information about your Illinois MCLE compliance please click here: IL CLE FAQ.