At Attorney Credits, we recognize that we live in a fast paced, ever-changing world. Every new day brings new inventions, new fads and emerging trends in the practice of law – from utilizing cloud technology to drone law.
New CLE Courses:
- A Practical Approach to 1031 Exchanges
- A Sneak Peek at the Possible New Rules of Professional Conduct
- Appellate Oral Arguments: Nuts and Bolts and “Do’s and Don’ts”
- But I Only Had Two Beers!!
- Civility and Professionalism: Gender and Culture Bias in the Legal Profession
- Counseling Your Business Clients on Trademarks
- Crafting a Simple and Effective Closing Argument
- Dealing with Cognitive Bias in Trial from Voir Dire to Deliberations
- Don’t Give Up 5 Minutes Before the Miracle
- Estate Planning 101
- Evidence: Advocacy and Artistry in the Courtroom
- From Harry Ellis to Trump: The Ethics of Federal Disqualification Motions
- How to Negotiate with the IRS in Collections and For Audits
- Prosecuting Trademark Applications
- Representing Disabled Veterans Before the Department of Veterans Affairs
- The Phone Knows All: Cell Phones, CDR Reports and GPS Tracking for Attorneys
For that reason, we are constantly adding new CLE courses to keep up with new changes and developments in the law. Our goal is to keep you as current as possible so you can best serve your clients! For more information about Illinois CLE please click here: IL CLE.