If you are an Illinois attorney, we have the CLE that you need! Illinois attorneys must remember to complete the new required hours of Bias & Diversity and Mental Health & Substance Abuse.
Diversity & Inclusion Courses
* Achieving Real Gender Diversity in the Legal Profession
* Bias in the Legal Profession: Culture & Gender
* Breaking Gender Bias: What Legal Organizations Can Do
* Civility & Professionalism: Gender & Culture Bias in the Legal
* Communication Techniques to Improve Gender Diversity
* Ending the Discriminatory Consequences of Age Bias
* Gender Bias in a Non-Binary World
* How Bias Affects Your Decision Making
* How To Be a Culturally Sensitive Professional: Eliminating Bias
* Understanding the Impact of Culture & Gender
This does not change the overall requirement of 30 hours. You must also complete 4 required hours of Professional Responsibility. You may complete the newly required Bias & Diversity and Mental Health & Substance Abuse through online CLE courses. For more information about CLE in Illinois, please click here: IL CLE.