How many Nevada CLE hours do I need to complete annually? How many ethics hours am I required to complete? When do I report my NV CLE compliance? Do CLE providers report my completed courses for me to the Nevada CLE Board?
Top Nevada CLE Questions
- When must I complete my NV CLE requirement and report my NV CLE compliance?
- All NV CLE credit hours must be completed by December 31 and CLE compliance reported by March 1.
- How do I report my Nevada CLE compliance?
- In mid January the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education will mail you a Compliance Report (Form 6) reflecting CLE credit hours earned from the previous year. You must sign and return the Compliance Report to the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education by March 1.
- Does the Nevada CLE Board keep a record of my CLE activities?
- The Nevada CLE Board does track your CLE compliance. The Nevada CLE Board mails out a courtesy notice to all members of the Nevada Bar in October. In mid January of the following year, the NV CLE Board will mail you a Compliance Report (Form 6) reflecting NV CLE credits earned from the previous CLE compliance year.
Many Nevada attorneys – even experienced ones – have numerous questions about their NV CLE compliance. That’s why we created our Nevada CLE FAQ for Nevada attorneys… so we can help you easily find the NV CLE information you need regarding your NV CLE compliance! For more information about your NV CLE compliance please click here: NV CLE FAQ.