How many PA CLE hours do I need to complete each year? How many ethics hours are required? When do I report my Pennsylvania CLE compliance? Do CLE providers report my completed courses for me?
Top Pennsylvania CLE Questions
- What are the mandatory CLE requirements in Pennsylvania?
- 12 hours each compliance period
- Including 2 hours of legal ethics, professionalism or substance abuse
- What are the Pennsylvania CLE compliance groups?
- Group I – May 1 through April 30
- Group II – September 1 through August 31
- Group III – January 1 through December 31
- How do I report my PA CLE compliance?
- The PA CLE Board will notify you regarding your CLE status prior to the final day of your compliance period
- If the report indicates that you are in compliance, you do not need to take any further action
Many Pennsylvania attorneys – even highly experienced ones – have questions about their PA CLE compliance. That’s why we created our Pennsylvania CLE FAQ… so you can easily find the PA CLE information you need regarding your PA CLE compliance! For more information about your PA CLE compliance please click here: PA CLE FAQ.