Our goal at Attorney Credits is to bring you the most current and relevant CLE programming that will make you a better attorney. We try to create about 4-8 new CLE course each month to constantly expand and diversity our CLE library. These are the latest CLE courses that we have added for Texas attorneys:
- Bankruptcy, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Digital Asset Landscape: Preparation for Changes in Legislation
- Discharging Taxes in Bankruptcy
- Ethics in Jury Selection
- Hot Topics and Emerging Trends in Cannabis Litigation
- Keep Calm and Drone On: Regulation and Liability
- Obtaining a Green Card Through Marriage
- Securities Crowdfunding in the Age of Kickstarter
- The Indian Child Welfare Act
- Top Tech Tools for Lawyers
- Will Bias Cost You Your Next Case?
We are constantly working hard to bring you the best CLE courses and the best CLE presenters. We are not limited by geography like many city and state Bar Associations. We bring you the best presenters and CLE content at your fingertips, available at any time of the day or night. For more information about Texas CLE, please click here: TX CLE.